Check out some of our frequently asked questions below. If your question is still not answered, please feel free to contact us!
+ How do I book?
- Book your facility via the BOOK NOW button or via our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your payment has been received, our sales team will email your tickets as a PDF
- Food and beverage orders are managed through O'Brien Group. Please see info below regarding catering process.
+ When are the games?
+ What is the Refund Policy?
WBBL and BBL tickets (including Match Day VIP tickets) are subject to Cricket Australia’s Refund Policy and Ticket & Entry Conditions. A refund of the ticket value will be issued if less than 6 overs are completed during the whole match and there is no result recorded in the match.
+ What is the Dress Code?
The minimum dress code in all Corporate facilities and Premium rooms is smart casual.
- Rubber thongs, scuffs, dilapidated footwear, gumboots, slippers and ugg boots
- Working singlets, torn or ripped clothes, even if “designer” tears
- Football, running, athletic, bike, tennis and board shorts
- Tracksuit pants
- Any clothing displaying racist or similarly offensive messages
+ What is the catering process?
- All food and beverage orders are managed by O'Brien Group Catering who can be contacted via details below.
- Menu options are currently being finalised. Once available, these will be emailed directly to clients and published on this website for perusal.
- Orders need to be placed with O'Brien Group no later than 10 working days prior to match day.
- Please advise of any guest dietaries when completing your order form. O’Brien Group cannot guarantee any dietary request made on event days
- Daily menus are available on match day however these are subject to availability and a payment form will need to be completed upon arrival prior to ordering
- Cash payments are NOT accepted in corporate suites or boxes
- Beverages will only be set up in your facility when payment details have been provided.
- Unless requested otherwise, a standard fridge/esky setup will be available in your facility upon arrival, however you will only be charged for what is consumed.
- Full Catering T&C’s will be provided by the Gabba & Metricon Stadium caterers O’Brien Catering Group
O'Briens Catering Group - The Gabba
- Phone: 07 3249 2000
- Email: email@example.com
O'Briens Catering Group - Metricon Stadium
- Phone 07 5554 9000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
+ What time can I access the facility on game day?
Access to your corporate facility opens ninety minutes prior to commencement of the game start time. The facility must be vacated one hour after the conclusion of play. Beverages service will conclude thirty minutes after the conclusion of play.
+ Are children permitted in corporate facilities?
Children are very welcome in corporate facilities and premium rooms, however people under 18 years of age will need to be supervised by an adult or guardian. All people, including children over 5 years, must have an individual ticket to the relevant corporate facility.
+ What are my transport options?
Match Day VIP tickets provide corporate customers with free travel to and from all Big Bash League matches at the Gabba on the Brisbane Transport bus network and the Queensland Rail network (bounded by Nambour, Shorncliffe, Ferny Grove, Cleveland, Doomben, Varsity Lakes, and Rosewood) - Ticketholders must present their ticket to travel for free.
Please note, CityCats and ferries are not included. For more information, visit www.translink.com.au or call TransLink on 13 12 30
The best way to the stadium is via Public Transport. Translink and QLD Rail services are FREE to ticket holders including Match Day VIP clients. There are also Park 'n' Ride options available.
+ Is there parking available?
Unfortunately there are no public car parks available at the Gabba. The closest car parks are at the Mater Hospital and Southbank. Please note that street parking restrictions apply around the Gabba on match days. We strongly suggest catching public transport or using ride share services such as Uber and Ola. A ride share rank is located on Potts Street on the Eastern side of the ground.
One complimentary car space is included with any Metricon Stadium Suite purchase. Details will be sent to you after purchase.